After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to withdraw your consent on the process of your Personal Data by informing us through [email. email@example.com]. Such withdrawal shall not affect the use of the Personal Data made based on your consent given before the withdrawal.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following “Personal Data” about you:
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services, including without limitation, your name, phone number, email, address, payment details, voice, picture, data about your computer or devices;
- Data you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials, or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you when you report a problem with our Platform;
- Information and data you provide by applying to job vacancies;
- A record of correspondence when you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
In the event that any of the Personal Data held with us is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible.
We may use the Personal Data held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with an omni-channel experience and location-based services, such as advertising, search results, retargeting campaign on different platforms, and other personalized content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from your access to our Platform;
- to improve our Platform and services provided therein and to deliver a better-customized experience to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our Legal Terms and/or our services on the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfill your requests for incentives;
- for any other reason that we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Other businesses; To offer you our services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliated and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processors to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your transaction information or Personal Data in a digital wallet to make your use of our services more efficient.
You understand and agree that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Personal Data to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Personal Data for other purposes. We may also receive Personal Data from these businesses (e.g., updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g., to correct our records and deliver your next purchase).
By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specific consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data among affiliated and/or non-affiliated businesses and service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your information and Personal Data.
- Marketing and promotional offers; We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you and enhance your experience on our Platform, omni channel experience, service messages, new features, newsletter, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation, SMS, emails, push notifications, web notifications, posts, telephone, in-app messages, and news feed cards.
- Business transfers or restructuring or rebranding; In the event that we or substantially all of our assets/ businesses are acquired or restructured or rebranded, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Authorities; We may disclose the Personal Data to competent courts, public authorities, government agencies, and law enforcement agencies upon request (including where we are required to comply with legal or regulatory requests).
Regardless of the recipient, we will only disclose your Personal Data to them on a strictly need-to-know basis and only to the extent required to fulfill the purposes identified in this policy.
STORAGE & PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data will be transferred, stored, processed, and used by the staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers and who may be engaged in the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. The Personal Data may be also transferred, stored, processed, and used by our affiliated and/or non-affiliated businesses and service providers in pursuance of the applicable laws and regulations in the QATAR.
Your Personal Data will be safeguarded and treated securely and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in the QATAR. We take all reasonable measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We will store your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in the Legal Terms or as otherwise permitted or required by the applicable laws and regulations in the QATAR.
You shall at all times protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Platform. We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Data or other information if your password is compromised due to any reason attributable to you. We shall not be responsible or liable for any Personal Data breaches of our, or any supplier’s, or affiliated and/or non-affiliated businesses, or service providers’ storage or cloud storage systems by nefarious acts of third parties, including hacks and other unauthorized access which overcomes the safeguards we have put in place to protect the data stored therein.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in the QATAR, you have the following rights as a data subject:
- You may request access to your Personal Data and request that it be rectified or erased. When you update any of your Personal Data, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records for compliance purposes.
- You also have the right to request that processing of your Personal Data be restricted or to object to the same.
- You have the right to the portability of your Personal Data.
- Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent carried out prior to your withdrawal of the same.
However, some of the above rights are subject to specific conditions dictated by the applicable data protection legal framework. So, if your particular situation does not meet these conditions, we will, unfortunately, be unable to comply with your request.
To exercise your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To process your request as efficiently as possible, we may ask you for certain additional information to confirm your identity and/or assist in locating the Personal Data that forms the subject matter of your request.